Kardos Carpentry & joinery
WE DESIGN & MAKE QUALITY ARCHITECTURAL CARPENTRY & JOINERY PRODUCTS.
Based in Mid-Wales, We can tackle most projects made from wood.
We are traditional craftsmen using age old techniques to produce top quality work at a reasonable price.
We can make windows, doors, furniture or a complete oak framed house.
We specialise in historic conservation, reproducing or repairing wooden architectural artefacts in period buildings
- All quality carpentry & joinery work undertaken.
- A full in house design service.
- Commercial & domestic work undertaken
- Period box sash windows of any design made.
- Repair to box sash windows, & draught proofing.
- Casement windows - storm-proof & traditional.
- Doors & door frames in any design
- Staircases, Kitchens, book cases.
- Oak panelled rooms, built in cupboards.
- Gates, fences, Gazebos & summer houses.
- Garden furniture & public seating.
- Conservation woodwork for historic & listed buildings.
- All first and second fix carpentry.
- Traditional oak framed buildings.
- Oak trusses.
- Garden rooms, offices, chapels, and houses.
- Cut roofs & timber framing.
- Cedar & oak shingled roofs, decorative copper & lead.
- Architectural wood turning & carving.
- Ecclesiastical work, carvings, chairs, pulpits, & altars.
- Architectural mouldings of any design made to order.
- Traditional country furniture, tables, beds, dressers etc.
Made from quality kiln & air dried Hard-wood and soft-woods, from a sustainable source